And how she takes my breath away, pretending that she's not there...

Friday, September 23, 2011

*dusts off the cobwebs*

Had I forgotten about this blog?

No, not really

Was I without things to say, or share, in this blog?

No, not really.

Was I too busy to blog?

No... Not that, either.

Truth be told, there was a lot of anger, depression, and all around negativity surrounding me last year, and in the early months of 2011. I pretty much refused to drown everyone else in my morose mood, and wallowed in it all by myself.

These are happier times, though! My husband has found a steady, well-paid job, financial situations are improving, and a BIG FREAKING ELEPHANT SIZED BALL OF STRESS has been lifted off my back.

Granted, I do still enjoy a good bitchfest. Don't worry, I haven't changed completely. ;)

In other words, I'll be updating again starting soon. Also deleting all the negative posts of the past because, let's face it, ladies love to dwell. If it's still there for me to look at, then I'm still going to bring it up. I don't want to do that anymore.

XoXo
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment